Accuro is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By “your information” we mean any information about you, which you or third parties provide to us.
The Accuro Privacy Principles, set out below, explain how your information will be treated by us.
PRIVACY PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
- We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you, and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information.
- If we have collected your information for a particular reason we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and where relevant your permission obtained.
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it.
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed.
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information.
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to you information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with.
- We will train our staff on their privacy and Data Protection Act obligations.
- We will ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held.
- We do not transfer any personal information to other countries.
- Any personal data relating to you gathered by us in the registration process for Accuro-Online will be recorded and only be used in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.
More information about your privacy rights can be found at ico.org.uk