An interview is a first-hand account of an individual’s view. Recording this information could be key to producing a report, developing research or determining who to an offer a job to, a pretty important tool for all businesses. Re-creating that record in written format could be a very useful tool when looking for a single answer to a question or analysing feedback on a new product.
Using an outsourced transcription service like Accuro’s can offer you the following benefits:
- Get a clear transcript which can be easily deciphered and analysed;
- Reference sections quickly with full verbatim transcripts typed as MS Word documents;
- Provision of transcript to other parties;
- Save on secretarial resource of in-house transcription.
How easy is it to transcribe an interview?
The following 4 step process shows you how:
- Author uploads dictation using our secure software, Accuro Express.
- Dictation is transferred using 256bit SSL encryption to a dedicated team of transcribers.
- Once complete, the transcript is proofread by a team of in-house editors.
- The transcript is then available for download from Accuro Express by the author.
How can I make my interview easy to transcribe?
- Use a professional voice recorder. A smart phone just won’t produce the same quality recording.
- Place the recorder near to the people speaking.
- Close any doors, windows etc. to try and keep background noise to a minimum.