Security and Data Protection
Accuro are experts when it comes to keeping customers’ data secure. We are proud to be one of the only transcription services companies who are entirely UK based and ISO27001 accredited. Information security is our number one priority and we have 20 years’ experience in handling sensitive data on behalf of the NHS, law firms and other professional organisations. We have developed an industry-leading infrastructure, software and standard operating procedures to ensure customer data is managed securely throughout the entire transcription process.
We understand that our customers send recordings which contain privileged or sensitive information, so all of our measures are designed to meet the high standards of today’s regulatory compliance, with encryption technologies and secure monitoring used alongside disaster prevention and file recovery procedures to prevent loss of data.
Accuro is a technical integrator with dictation workflow platforms including Lexacom, Crescendo and BigHand providing an additional resource as and when required without compromising on security.
We are a GDPR compliant business
- ISO27001 accredited – the internationally recognised standard for data security;
- Data is never sent offshore – Accuro is a 100% UK based solution;
- Data is encrypted using 256-bit SSL encryption throughout the transcription process;
- 20 years’ experience of processing sensitive customer data;
- Approved by public and private sector organisations, with customers including NHS trusts, primary care, top 50 law firms and blue-chip organisations.
Our Data Protection Policy
If you would like to receive a copy of Accuro’s Data Protection Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.